Blog description

Adventures in homeschooling our little angels. Join us in finding out what lessons God has in store for us!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome!




So I didn't want to start publishing this blog until I had this whole homeschooling thing all figured out, but then I realized that will never happen! I have lots of ideas and hopes for this new blog. My main reason for creating it is to keep a record of what we are doing in our schooling. We have a family blog where I post pictures of the kids and our life, and I frequently refer back to it when trying to remember when one of the kids first crawled, or got a tooth, or had an illness. It's been helpful to have all of that info in one place on the computer, and probably not exactly what I had originally meant that blog to be - it's like an online baby book! So that is the purpose of this blog - to keep track of it all.




I also hope to make God's Grace helpful to other families. I will post pictures of the girls doing their lessons, links to resources, share our successes and failures, and hopefully create a few smiles and nods of understanding along the way!




No comments:

Post a Comment